Project (FY 2005-2007)
Getting To Yes
Slogan: Pleasant Valley Library: Every Day
Message 1: The community
uses the library every day
Message 2: Our children
need the library every day
1. Wear and tear has taken a toll
2. Lack of building funds has caused early closings
3. Need funds to repair problems and maintain building
Slogan: Yes, It's Your Library!
Message 1: It's Your Library!
1. You use the library 6 days a week
2. You take out more books, CDs and DVDs than ever before
3. You access the internet
Message 2: It's Your Tax
1. Respond to what you want-more CD audio books, more DVDs
2. Provide our children with up to date books and reference materials for their growth and education
3. Protect our nest egg for the future and a much needed new building
Slogan: Butterfield Library: Here Today. Tomorrow Is Up to You.
Message 1: You Use It
1. Library usage has increase X% since 2000 or last five years
2. Community groups meet here, tutoring happens here, school programs take place here . . .
3. Cultural and educational program attendance up by X%
Message 2: You Value It
Message 3: You Can Secure
Getting to Yes Home
Home | Public Library Catalog | Calendar | Contacts | Services | Bulletins | Member Libraries | MHLS Board of Trustees | Web Site Index
Administration & Management | Resource Sharing & Millennium | Reference & Collection Development | Library Programming | Professional Development | Marketing, Advocacy & Funding | Youth Services | Trustee Resources