can use Your Library Card to
From your home, your library, your office or your school, you can locate library materials and have them delivered to the Mid-Hudson Library System (MHLS) library of your choice.
If you expect to request multiple items:
- Go to the home page of your library
- Click on Public Library Catalog
- Click on Request-A-Title. Enter your library car barcode number and your PIN, click Display Record. You are now logged in.
- Click Search the Catalog.
- After searching and viewing a specific item, click the green Request-A-Title button
- Choose a pick-up location and click Submit, then click Start Over or Regular Display.
- Click the red Log Out button when finished with all of your requests.
If you expect to request one item:
With your library card you can borrow books, video tapes, audio tapes, DVDs and much more. You can search the MHLS online Public Library Catalog of over 2.2-million items in Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Putnam and Ulster county libraries.
Contact your local library with questions or comments.
Beginning May 29, 2002 you will be asked to enter a new PIN and then confirm it. Once you've done that, the next time you log in just enter your barcode and PIN.
You may change your PIN by clicking Modify Your PIN.