- Where can I find out my credit score for free?
- Where can I find the best deals on credit cards?
- How do I protect myself from identity theft?
- Is there an easy way I can start saving money?
- Where can I find product
- How do I find out if a product has been recalled?
- How can I find the best deals on cell phones?
- Where can I find toy recommendations for kids?
- How do I find the lowest
gasoline prices in the area?
- Where can I find the price
of a new car or the value of a used car?
- What do I need to know about
shopping for car insurance?
- How do I find maintenance
schedules for my car?
- Where can I get
reliable information to fix my own car?
- Is there a listing of people who want to share rides and carpool?
- How can I find contact information
- What if I have a consumer
question or problem, or want to check the reputation of a company or file
a complaint against a company?
- How can I check on the reputation
of charity or file a complaint against a charity?
- How do reduce I the number
of telemarketing calls I get at home?
- How do I reduce junk mail?
- I am thinking of buying
a house. What do I need to know?
- How can I protect myself against an unaffordable loan?
- What do I need to know about hiring a contractor to work on my house?
- How do I choose a day care provider?
- Where can I find tips for buying a computer?
- How can I find local computer support and repair?
- How can I plan a trip online?
- Where can I recycle in my community?
- How do I know if the products
I am buying are certified organic?
- What are green alternatives
to cleaning products?
- How do I find out about used book sales?
- How do I buy and sell on eBay?
Information through Useful Links from the Central Reference Library
of the Mid-Hudson Library System.