MHLS Advisory Committee Member Responsibilities
MHLS Advisory Committee Members are expected to:
· Fully participate in committee activities by attending meetings and conducting business by telephone and written communications.
· Act in good faith and in accordance with what they believe to be in the best interest of the member s and resources of the Mid-Hudson Library System.
· Problem solve as a group.
· Publicly disclose any actual or perceived conflicts of interest and not vote on such committee matters.
· Be aware of (through attendance, review of minutes), and able to discuss issues directed to the committee by the Director's Association.
· Decide as a group what the chair will report on at the Director's Association meeting.
· Review draft of committee minutes before they are posted to the web site.
· Represent their county and bring committee issues to that forum.
· Annually elect a chair.