|Annual Report to the Community Toolkit|
Communicating with your community about what is going on in your library is not only common sense, it is also one of the Minimum Public Library Standards in New York State.
An annual report:
1. Provides an opportunity to report on progress in meeting the library's goals and objectives as identified in the board's long-range plan.
2. Gives to board and staff an opportunity to review the past year's activities.
3. Provides an opportunity to inform the community at large of the library's activities.
4. Offers an opportunity for publicity and promotion of the library with public officials and other funding sources.
5. Furnishes accountability to community and funding sources.
Home | Public Library Catalog | Calendar | Contacts | Services | Bulletins | Member Libraries | MHLS Board of Trustees | Web Site Index
Administration & Management | Resource Sharing & Millennium | Reference & Collection Development | Library Programming | Professional Development | Marketing, Advocacy & Funding | Youth Services | Trustee Resources