MHLS Alerts Email List – This email list is for the distribution of MHLS original information alerting MHLS member libraries of a pressing problem or concern regarding member libraries and/or MHLS operations, which may require immediate attention and/or action. Member library directors may add staff email addresses to this list by contacting email@example.com.
- MHLS Alerts will also be posted to the top of the MHLS Homepage https://midhudson.org/. To receive Alert Homepage postings via text please follow the setup instructions in this guide: Using IFTTT to setup Text Alerts
- Posting Policy
MHLS Notice Email List – This email list is for the distribution of MHLS original content/information notifying MHLS member libraries of an action(s) to be taken and/or preparation to be made and/or information to be shared which may not require immediate action or attention. Member library directors may add staff email addresses to this list by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
MHLS Bulletin – The Weekly Newsletter of the Mid-Hudson Library System
- Subscribe (Distributed via Constant Contact)
- Access the archives
- In the News – The e-version of the weekly MHLS Bulletin includes “In the News” as a regular feature. “In the News” provides links to local news coverage of MHLS Member Libraries as well as national news stories about current library issues and trends. Has your library recently been featured in the media? Send the direct link for the article/video to email@example.com.
MHLS Ticket System [Tech & Cataloging Support]
- For all technology and Sierra related questions, or to report downtime and outages, please email our ticket system: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For questions related to records in the online catalog, please email: email@example.com