Roundtable for New Directors to meet after the February Directors Association Meeting: Friday, February 5th from 12:30 – 2:30pm in the MHLS Auditorium. Our topic: Sierra & Technology Simplified with special guest speaker Robert Drake, MHLS Coordinator for Technology Operations.
At this workshop we will cover:
- An introduction to the new Sierra User Guide
- Tools for managing technology in your library:
- Identifying key equipment, understanding equipment needs & creating a technology plan
- Helpful documentation, inventory and replacement best practices
- Internet Service Provider (ISP) Issues
This event is designed for library directors who have been in their position for three years or less.
Please register online for this event at http://calendar.midhudson.org