We all have an awesome opportunity to bring some attention to the importance of libraries this week through your library’s website, Facebook page and Twitter feed! Let’s make libraries “go viral” this week!
The American Library Association has provided just about everything you would need to get the word out about why “Libraries Transform”!
- Deck out your Facebook page with a NLW Facebook cover art
- Add a Twibbon to your personal Facebook image
- Post a clever message using the word bubble template like MHLS Marketing & Program Assistant, Kerstin Cruger did here:
Your choice of colored bubble here:
- Take the Libraries Transform Video Challenge: Help showcase what’s happening at libraries around the country by submitting a 1-2 minute video showing what transformation looks like in your library.
- Use one of the most “Liked” graphics on Facebook to increase engagement with your Facebook posse!