This October MHLS is offering multiple opportunities for Trustees to learn more about their role at the library.
- The Inside and Outside of Evaluations: How they impact planning, growth & funding – a webinar presented by Dr. Terry Kirchner, Executive Director, Westchester Library System. Wednesday, October 12th from 10:00 – 11:00am. Click here to learn more and to register.
- Essential Trustee Duties and Responsibilities Great for new board members, but open to all. Four dates and locations to choose from:
- Tuesday, October 18th from 10:15am-12:30pm @Germantown Library
- Wednesday, October 19th from 5:30-8:00pm @MHLS Auditorium
- Thursday, October 20th from 5:30 – 8:00pm @Heermance Memorial Library in Coxsackie
- Saturday, October 22nd from 9:30 – 11:45am @Kingston Library
Visit http://calendar.midhudson.org to learn more and to register.