There is still time to register for Making Your Collection Count, Revisited, presented by Bev Santero, Adult Services Librarian and Deb Weltsch, Coordinator of Central Library Services at Poughkeepsie Public Library District. This workshop is designed for directors and/or staff members who want to learn to use Excel to analyze their library’s holdings. Attendees should have a basic knowledge of Create Lists and Excel.
Five sessions to choose from:
- Wednesday, June 5th | 10:00am – 12:00pm @Saugerties Public Library
- Thursday, June 6th | 10:00am – 12:00pm @MHLS Auditorium
- Friday, June 7th | 10:00am – 12:00pm @Mahopac Public Library
- Monday, June 10th | 10:00am – 12:00pm @Cairo Public Library
- Wednesday, June 12th | 10:00am – 12:00pm @Roeliff Jansen Community Library
Please register for one of the listed dates through the MHLS online calendar http://calendar.midhudson.org/