As part of the New York Community Trust Census Equity Fund grant program, Library Sustainability Coordinator, Casey Conlin will be presenting workshops in Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Putnam, Ulster and counties, as well as a webinar that will provide an overview of the upcoming Census, tools and strategies for promoting the Census, and best practices for supporting community members in completing the Census questionnaire.
- Monday, February 3rd | 10:00am-12:00pm | Saugerties Public Library (snow date 2/10)
- Tuesday, February 11th | 10:00am-12:00pm | MHLS Auditorium (snow date 3/3)
- Friday, February 21st | 10:00am-12:00pm | Desmond-Fish Public Library | (snow date 3/10)
- Thursday, February 27th | 10:00am-12:00pm | Cairo Public Library (snow date 3/12)
- Friday, February 28th | 10:00am-12:00pm | Claverack Free Library (snow date 3/18)
- Monday, March 16th | 10:00am-12:00pm | Online
To learn more about this workshop or to register for one of the sessions please visit http://calendar.midhudson.org