The MHLS Board of Trustees met on Tuesday, January 11th. Highlights from the meeting included:
- Appointment of Peter Carey to fill the seat representing Putnam County recently vacated by a resignation.
- Review of the board’s 2022 Priorities;
- A review of the new gender-neutral protocols for the board’s minutes;
- Approval of the annual fiscal designations;
- Approval of an amended Suspension of Services, Emergency Closing, or Early Release Policy;
- Approval of a Memo of Agreement with the CSEA bargaining unit; and
- A presentation on “Digital Equity & Inclusion” by MHLS Executive Director Rebekkah Smith Aldrich.
The next regularly scheduled meeting of the MHLS Board of Trustees is on Saturday, March 12th at 10:00 am. All documents from the board packet are available at https://board.midhudson.org/