Promote your library with print materials and graphics designed to engage the customer. Go on, get noticed!
- Your Library Card Brochure [MHLS] – These brochures are designed for new or potential patrons. Order from MHLS | Download (PDF)
- If you are looking for a quick way to advertise some popular eResources check out the following double-sided bookmarks. Each PDF prints 5 to an 8-1/2 x 11 sheet of paper and has a full color and an ink saver version. Ink Saver bookmarks have cutting guides.
- Vendor Promotional Materials
- Gale Databases – Order as is or customize. These materials are free but there is a limit to the amount you can order. You will need your library account code to access these materials.
- Consumer Reports – Download Bookmark and Poster | Logo (choose ConsumerReports.org from the list)
- Mango Languages – Download print-ready materials, digital images and communication templates. Can also customize and order a limited amount of free materials.
- New York State [DLD]
- DayByDayNY – Download print-ready bookmarks to promote the NYS Family Literacy Calendar.
- Summer Reading – Download print-ready materials and digital images.
- OverDrive – Download print-ready materials, digital images and communication templates.
- TumbleBooks – Download print-ready materials, digital images and letter to parents template.
- E-Magazines / RBdigital – Download print-ready materials and digital images.
Looking for more? Access links to Do It Yourself [DIY] resources on the MHLS Marketing & Public Relations page under Getting the Word Out.