Registration for Outside the Lines 2015 (September 13-19, 2015) is now open. Time to get people thinking – and talking – about libraries in a whole new way! Outside the Lines is a weeklong celebration demonstrating the creativity and innovation happening in libraries. Whether your library is large or small you can participate by hosting at least one event or campaign that:
1. Gets people thinking – and talking – about libraries in a different way
2. Showcases the library out in the community as well as in the library
3. Highlights how your library is relevant to people’s lives
4. Represents your local community
5. Is active versus passive – gets people engaged
6. Is extraordinary and unexpected
7. Most importantly, is fun!
To register, learn more and to connect with others thinking about this visit http://getoutsidethelines.org.